I love books.
It’s my destiny to read, and read, and read.
There are far too many books out there and my reading list never gets any shorter no matter how fast I burn from cover to cover. In my blog I hope to share my findings so as to help someone find a book for a rainy day. Or a sunny day. I’m not picky.
When I finish a book, the thing I want most is to talk with someone about all my thoughts and feels. Preferably one who has already read said book because, lets be honest, it’s just not the same when you’re trying not to give away the ending and express your love (or dislike) for a story. On this blog I also hope for people to find a place where they, like myself, can finally discuss their thoughts and opinions of their favorite obscure books.
To make things clear: I am not a closet dweller with nothing but books and food to sustain me. If this was the case, my abode would have become a comfy recliner that my growing body mass was threatening to consume. So as to make my abbreviated bio easier, I will resort to bullets.
- My name is Samuel Whitcomb.
- I live in Idaho, but my heart is in New England.
- I love to be outside; sometimes with a book and other times with a bike, a Frisbee, or a bathing suit.
- I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world.
- I have two cats who love my wife and tolerate me though I love them… most of the time.
- I love to teach and write and am currently going to school to, hopefully, become an author and English teacher.
Well, that about raps up this introduction. I will conclude with a disclaimer that will no doubt be mentioned frequently later on, and that is that this is a friendly atmosphere to discuss books and other book related topics. THERE WILL BE NO SMACK TALK. If you want to trash a book or insult someone else’s opinion you can go to Youtube, Amazon, or Goodreads where that behavior is welcome. Happy reading!